Job opportunity: Client Success Assistant
THE ROLE – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join our team of specialists to deliver high quality email marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who will enjoy the challenge and variety of working on campaigns with different brands. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to begin a career in email marketing.
Working in the Client Success Team alongside the Creative Development Team you will be tasked with supporting and project managing email marketing programmes across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes, but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally.
Typical duties and responsibilities – what we want you to do:
- Support the Executives and Managers to deliver successful email marketing campaigns to clients based on their requirements (full training will be given)
- Coordinate the production of work within the time and budget parameters, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Assisting with the creation of email marketing content in line with client brief
- Proofing of email marketing campaigns to ensure the highest quality of work
- Providing support to the Client Success Team
- Data management and analysis using spreadsheets and marketing platforms
- Analyse and report on campaign performance
What we’d love you to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for data and how to use it to produce creative campaigns and deliver results
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite (incl. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- An interest in digital marketing and problem solving
- Great at working in a team
Benefits – what we’ll give you:
- We anticipate the ideal candidate to receive £18,000 – £21,000 salary per annum alongside a host of other benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Performance bonus worth up to an additional £1000 annually
- Monthly, team lunches on us
- Regular Professional Development opportunities
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel environment
- Friday “5 o’clock” club – end of week drinks and activities
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis
Interested? – here’s what we’d like you to do next:
Does working at Jarrang sound like the perfect match for you? Click on the link below to apply.
Closing Date: 22nd September 2019
Interviews: w/c 23rd September 2019
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch