Job opportunity: Creative Developer
This is a great opportunity for a talented and highly professional front-end designer to join our team of email marketing specialists to deliver high quality content.
Working closely with the Client Success Managers you will be tasked with creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, in presentations or verbally.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Create and code designs for email marketing campaigns, landing pages and supporting material
- Develop and maintain email marketing assets for multiple clients
- Research and develop new tools and techniques to help evolve the business
- Work to meet clients’ deadlines which will require working on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Ability to create email and web-standard designs to a professional standard
- Be able to demonstrate a digital portfolio of relevant work
- Competent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud especially Photoshop
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a similar role within a professional environment
- Experience of creating email marketing programmes within a similar role
- Experience with WordPress and WordPress theme development
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms including Campaign Monitor
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch