Job opportunity: campaign executive
This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join our team of specialists to deliver high quality email marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the Client Success Managers and Creative Developers you will be tasked with creating and managing email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes, but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally
Examples of duties and responsibilities:
- Creating effective email marketing campaigns based on client requirements
- Responsibility for the retention, growth and profitability of your client portfolio
- Ability to work on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Resource scheduling & client liaison
- Data management and analysis
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- Ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- An interest in Customer Service and problem solving
- Experience of creating email marketing campaigns
- Copywriting or proof-reading experience
- Experience of working with HTML and/ or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working in a similar role
- £18K – £20K plus team performance bonus
- Falmouth, Cornwall
- Full-Time, Permanent
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch