Job opportunity: Email Marketing Designer and Developer
The Company – who we are
Jarrang is an email marketing agency specialising in the deployment of email marketing programmes. Formed in 2003, we service clients worldwide from our enviable coastal location in Falmouth, which was recently listed in the prestigious Sunday Times ‘Best Place to Live’.
As part of our ongoing success and recent expansion we are recruiting another Email Marketing Designer and Developer to increase our capacity for delivering highly creative and technically strong email marketing assets.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, talented and highly professional Email Marketing Designer and Developer to join our team of email marketing specialists to deliver high-quality content.
Working closely with the Client Success Managers you will be tasked with creating and maintaining email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
Typical duties and responsibilities – what we want you to do:
- Create and code designs for email marketing campaigns and supporting landing pages
- Develop and maintain email marketing assets for multiple clients
- Support the Client Success Managers by loading and testing email campaigns for clients
- Research and develop new tools and techniques to help evolve the business operations
- Work to meet clients’ deadlines which will require working on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
essential experience – you’ll need this:
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role within a professional environment
- Good knowledge of cross-platform email design and responsive coding
- Fluent in both HTML5 & CSS languages
- Excellent design skills and a creative flair
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of time-management for projects
- A thirst for knowledge and desire to grow in your career
- Finger on the pulse of the latest industry developments
Desirable – we’d love you to have this:
- Knowledge of SASS and task automation tools (such as Gulp)
- Familiarity with different email marketing platforms
- Marketing agency experience/ working within a team
- A passion to develop your career as a leading email design and development expert
- Ability to report to multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Project Management
- The drive to develop new processes and email marketing techniques
- Experience in Google Analytics and Data Studio reporting
The salary is negotiable, based upon experience, and comes with a host of other benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Team performance bonus worth up to £1,500 each
- Monthly, fully-funded, team lunches
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel environment
- Friday “5 o’clock” club – end of week drinks and activities
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis
Here’s what a current Email Marketing Designer & Developer has to say:
“I never dreamt I could work in an industry like email marketing and be able to look out at the beautiful Cornish coastline every day. Working at Jarrang has allowed me to pursue the career I want, in a place that suits me, and it benefits my work every single day.
It is my mission to design & build emails as good as anybody else in the world and to do so we need another developer who shares that ambition to work alongside us to push the boundaries of what is possible in email marketing.
In a small team like Jarrang, you are uniquely positioned to be able to bring your ideas to life. We blend the benefit of 15 years’ experience in email marketing with the ambition and enthusiasm of a brand new start-up.”
Interested? – here’s what we’d like you to do next:
Does working at Jarrang sound like the perfect match for you? Please send your CV, covering letter and link to your online portfolio (if you have one) or send examples of your previous work to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 15th june 2018
Interviews: w/c 25th June 2018
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch