Job opportunity: internship
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who has a willingness to learn and practice a variety of skills in a busy and established email marketing agency. You will work alongside our team of email marketing specialists who service clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in digital marketing and wants to undertake an internship as part of their chosen career path. You’ll get experience of the different areas of the agency and will get hands-on mentoring from one of our highly-experienced Client Success Managers.
For the successful candidate, there are ongoing opportunities to develop the internship into a permanent, full-time role within the agency. We are looking for someone who will commit to the learning process and ideally wants to stay with the company for the long-term.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally.
Examples of duties:
- Meeting & greeting clients, partners and guests
- Helping to populate and test email marketing campaigns
- Learning to analyse email marketing campaign performance
- Working with the Client Success Managers to create campaigns briefs
- Agency administration
- Liaising with clients and suppliers on the telephone
- Attending account planning meetings
- 3-6 month paid position (salary is age dependent, based on the living wage)
- Falmouth, Cornwall
- Full-Time (5 days per week, 0900-1730)
- Applications for this role close on Monday 15th January 2018 at midday
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter telling us about yourself, your previous experience and what you would like to get out of an internship with Jarrang, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch