Job opportunity: office and finance administrator
We are Jarrang: a well established, email marketing agency operating across the UK from a base in Falmouth, Cornwall. We have over 15 years of experience in designing and delivering successful email marketing programmes for clients across multiple sectors, including luxury hotels, ecommerce and financial services.
As part of the next stage of our growth plans we are looking for an experienced Office and Finance Administrator to support our thriving team.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and the Managing Director you will provide administrative support to the team and use your experience of Xero to manage the daily finance tasks.
This position will be based in Falmouth, Cornwall and is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop their professional career in a dynamic young company. Prospects for further advancement as the company grows are significant.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, face to face, or on the phone. You’ll have excellent organisation skills as well as sound IT abilities.
- Daily finance tasks including invoicing, bank reconciliation and managing aged debtors
- To provide administrative support to the Directors and senior team
- Manage the daily running of the office to allow the specialists to focus on fee-earning tasks
- Meet and greet clients at reception
- Answering the telephones
- Making the tea for clients and colleagues
- Taking credit card payments over the phone
- Recording and monitoring the annual leave calendar for payroll
- Running errands such as banking and post office
- Liaison with accountants who process payroll and monthly Management Accounts
- Organising the electronic and paper based file structure
- Facilities management – including ICT liaison, waste and cleaning management
- Liaising with office suppliers including utilities, insurance and landlords
- Diary management and travel organisation
- Working knowledge of Cloud based bookkeeping software, ideally Xero
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Organisation of filing systems
- Competent Excel user
- Working knowledge of HR processes including recruitment and annual leave management
- Experience of working with CRM systems e.g. salesforce.com
- First Aid and/or Fire Warden training
- Experience of PA duties
- Experience of quality management processes
- Falmouth, Cornwall
- Full-Time, Permanent
Please send CV and a covering letter as to why you should be considered for this role, by 1800, Friday 2nd March 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place w/c 12th March 2018 in Falmouth
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch