Job opportunity: operations manager
We are Jarrang: a well established, email marketing agency operating across the UK from a base in Falmouth, Cornwall. We have over 15 years of experience in designing and delivering successful email marketing programmes for clients across multiple sectors, including luxury hotels, ecommerce and financial services.
As part of the next stage of our growth plans we are looking for an experienced email marketing professional to take control of the day to day operations including the management and development of our talented team of email marketing specialists.
The is a newly created role, reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be given responsibility to manage and develop the operational side of the business including leading the existing team to deliver the strategic objectives and agreed KPI’s.
This position will suit someone with digital marketing agency experience, looking to take the next step into a management role.
This position will be based in Falmouth, Cornwall and is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop their professional career at management level in a dynamic young company. Prospects for further advancement as the company grows are significant.
As part of our commitment to this role, and our belief in Constant Personal Development (CDP), Jarrang will support the successful candidate with Mentoring, Coaching and ILM qualifications.
Working closely with the Client Success Managers and Creative Developers you will be tasked with creating and managing email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes, but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally
- Manage and develop a team of specialists (Executives, Managers and Developers)
- Ensure that team KPI’s are achieved with accountability for the results
- Be the focal point for daily operations
- Retain and grow existing client portfolio by delivering the right work at the right time
- Contribute to the recruitment of new clients, working closely with the Managing Director on business development and client acquisition strategies
- Monitor and maintain client profitability levels
- Accountability for compliance with GDPR both internally and for clients
- Engagement with industry including suppliers, peers and clients
- Work with the team to continually develop our product offering to remain competitive in the marketplace
- Take ownership of the operational delivery including maintaining the culture and service standards of the business
- Manage upwards to the Managing Director
- Proven experience of managing or leading a team
- Demonstrable understanding of the changing environment for digital marketing
- 3+ years of (digital) agency side experience
- Project and resource management
- A keen interest in email marketing and the potential for growth in this channel
- Marketing, Management, Leadership qualification
- Advanced email marketing management, including personal success with email marketing automation programmes and integration with other channels
- Driving data collection activities
- ISO 9001 or other quality management system
- £30k basic – £33k OTE
- Falmouth, Cornwall
- Full-Time, Permanent
Please send CV and a covering letter as to why you should be considered for this role, by 1800, Friday 23rd February 2018 to email@example.com.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 7th March 2018 in Falmouth.
Don’t see your dream role?
We’re always willing to hear from people who would like to work with us. If we seem like the kind of people you’d like to work with and you think you have something to offer that we can’t live without then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you.
Want to work at Jarrang?
Drop us a line
Get in touch